Are you joining me for the Eat at Home Challenge! I’m thrilled to have SO many of you participating this time around!
Last Night’s Dinner:
Last night’s dinner (see above — Chipotle Chicken in the Crockpot) was a big hit! And surprise, surprise, it wasn’t too spicy!
We served it with beans and rice, sour cream, cheese, and lettuce. It was the perfect combo and everyone liked it!
What I Made Today:
Today’s recipe was for Meatball Subs. I was supposed to use frozen meatballs, but I had some ground beef in the freezer and decided to make my own meatballs instead.
I just used spices, milk, an egg, some garlic, and liquid smoke. If you want to watch me make it on on live video, here you go:
I’ll let you know tomorrow what we thought of the recipe! I think it’s going to be yummy — and it was so simple to make!
Looking for some inspiration to eat at home more often?
I’m using the Eat at Home menu-planning service for my recipes for this challenge. I love this menu-planning service and highly recommend it — especially if you struggle to come up with the time and inspiration to make your own menus.
Eat at Home is a menu-planning service designed to make getting dinner on the table much easier every night. It was a service created by Tiffany, a mom of 4 who loves to cook and loves to gather her family around the table, but has found that if she doesn’t have a quick and easy plan, it’s hard to make that happen.
How Does the Eat at Home Menu-Planning Service Work?
The Eat at Home menu-planning service is an incredible way to help you save time and save money. You don’t have to worry about planning menus OR grocery list, because Tiffany does all of that for you as part of the menu-planning service.
She has designed it specifically with busy families in mind and the menu plans offer:
The recipes can all be fixed quickly, with only a few minutes of hands-on prep. Because the recipes use common pantry ingredients, it’s likely that you have everything you need to make many of the recipes.
It’s so convenient because all the work is done for you! You just choose which menu plan you’ll use, print the grocery list, go shopping, and then spend a few minutes prepping food each day and dinner is D-O-N-E!
When you sign up for the plan (it’s just a few dollars per week — or less!), each month, you’ll get:
- An entire money of No Flour, No Sugar menu plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Traditional Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Slow Cooker Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions (this is my favorite!)
- An entire month of Whole Food Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Each menu plan comes with recipes created for small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings)
- Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals
- Printable Menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you can easily see what’s for dinner that week and your family can too
- Access to the entire month at once!
- 1 Hour Freezer Stash Plans – a new plan each month to stock your freezer with 6 meals in 1 hour!
You can choose to stick with just the traditional menu plan or just the slow cooker menu plan or just the whole foods menu plan or just the no flour, no sugar menu plan. Or, you can rotate different menu plans on different weeks, depending upon what you feel like cooking or how much time you have!
Get the Eat at Home Menu-Planning Service for as Low as $1.13 per Week!
If you struggle to make menu plans and would love for someone to make them for you + make a grocery list for you, it’s well worth spending a few dollars every week to let Eat at Home do the work for you.
This week only, when you sign up for their plan (either the monthly plan, the quarterly plan, or the yearly plan, you can get 30% off through January 14, 2019 by using coupon code NEW at checkout!)
That makes the done-for-you menu plans and grocery lists as low as $1.13 per week. And you get access to all four plans and the freezer cooking plans for the whole month at the rate!
(Oh and they have a fantastic two-week money-back guarantee if you think you want to try it out but aren’t sure whether it will work for you or not!)
Note: The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy here.
Financial News Go